Ableton Live M4L Midi Device.
Simple but sometimes useful timer (specially for movie or theatrical prod).
- Floating window with 3 sizes & fullscreen.
- Display hh:mm:ss:00 / frame / bar:beat:unit / sample
- Choose fps
- Set offset / zero reset
- Jump to somewhere by typing timecode
- Set, delete, clear. Following current and next cue point.
- Add a comment for each cue point.
- Send midi notes of the track in format "midinote n" (no velocity).
Tested up to OSX Big Sur. It should work on Windows but I didn't check it...